Pking-Revolution 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pking-Revolution Forums

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Jordan's mod app
I would appreciate mod rank EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:52 pm by Pyro Zerk

» GLITCH: Corp and Torm
I would appreciate mod rank EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:11 pm by Pyro Zerk

» Any of u guys play this sexy game?
I would appreciate mod rank EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:56 pm by Pyro Zerk

» Fury Fart Moderator Apllication!
I would appreciate mod rank EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:54 pm by Pyro Zerk

» Guide for Client
I would appreciate mod rank EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:28 pm by Pyro Zerk

» TFC (The Fallen Clan)
I would appreciate mod rank EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:01 pm by Pyro Zerk

» ~Pyro Zerk Application For Staff~
I would appreciate mod rank EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:55 pm by Pyro Zerk

» +=+=+=IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF OUR STAFF READ THIS!+=+=+=
I would appreciate mod rank EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:54 pm by unfair

» Chester Staff App
I would appreciate mod rank EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:19 am by chester

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I would appreciate mod rank

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
black

I would appreciate mod rank Empty
PostSubject: I would appreciate mod rank   I would appreciate mod rank EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:49 pm

I would like to request mod rank (now) because i noticed that i shouldn't start off with admin, and even if "i" want to, i won't get it, so im guessing a mod would fit me better than anything else. Also i want to be a mod, because i want to help out players, that needs help, for example when i get in a fight with others, i would like a mod support, which i think everyone wants that, because if you're wrong, the mod would not support you, you will get punished. So i know how it feels like, to not have any supports, and no one stepping out, to help me, when everyone is against me. I really like all of your supports, thank you. Even if i don't get staff rank, i will try my best to help the server in any ways that i can. I won't lie, but i am a hot tempered person, but i will not abuse my powers in any ways, i will report to a higher rank staff, to approve that i should ban, mute, kick, etc.

Ingame Name: Black

What You are applying for: mod rank

will you be dedicated: Yes i will be dedicated, i will go on everyday for at least 3 hours, if for some reason i'm not on, it's probably because of server, or i got to go to a family dinner. Also i will be dedicated, to see if players are disrespecting others, i find that is a really abusing thing.... because i am a player, and i know that when im "only" just a player, i get cussed and everything, without any powers to stop him from doing it. I can't do anything about it, they only do it when staffs aren't on, and i really want to show them a thing or two. So i really hope that i get staff, and help out others.

Why should you get this staff spot: i should get mod rank because i know i'm experienced to this job, i have been co owner once, admin 3 times, and mod 5 times, so i really hope that i get mod rank.

What would you do to help the server out: I would help a lot of people out when i get this rank, and even now, i help out. Also for the past few days I've been on, i noticed that lots of people complaining about little things and i really want to help them out but i have no rights to do that. I was also in those situation, where i got really pissed with this guy, but all i can do is listen to a staff, and say sorry to the person, because i know i don't have the rights to do anything about it. But i am trying my best to earn my mod rank, i've been helping quite a few players already (around 12), there is not alot of ppl in this server btw, so im thinking 12 players is not little... anyways I try my best helping them, so i will be very please if i get this rank. I will not rush, but i will be very pleased if i get this rank, Thank you very much.

Last edited by black on Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
steven

steven

Location : _,,,,,_....I.... .........,,_i\_____ (_.-|o|_____|-..._____))¯¯¯ ¯ /_/{ ||#||=,,-,,=/;, ;, ;, ; ,;' `/_/```\__\ T-boi's Lancer

PostSubject: ...........   I would appreciate mod rank EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:30 pm

long and good...longest one i seen by far o n this server lol youre hands dont hurt?
Back to top Go down
black

PostSubject: Re: I would appreciate mod rank   I would appreciate mod rank EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:54 pm

lol not really, this was an add on, to my old one, and i just corrected some things, such as admin to mod, cause i knew i couldn't be admin in my first step, so i thought ill change it. Another reason that i typed this much, was because door's app was fairly long too, so i thought that i wanted to beat him haha!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: reply   I would appreciate mod rank EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:59 pm

Tbh It sounds a little like door''s but other than that i like it it's nice and very descriptive....i will see what zack has to say and we will deside...Thanks for your time and effort..

I would appreciate mod rank Naruto
Back to top Go down
https://pking-revolution508.forumotion.net
steven

steven

Location : _,,,,,_....I.... .........,,_i\_____ (_.-|o|_____|-..._____))¯¯¯ ¯ /_/{ ||#||=,,-,,=/;, ;, ;, ; ,;' `/_/```\__\ T-boi's Lancer

PostSubject: ...........   I would appreciate mod rank EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 9:21 pm

u make everything sound so professional
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would appreciate mod rank   I would appreciate mod rank Empty

Back to top Go down

I would appreciate mod rank
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pking-Revolution 508 :: Apply For Staff-
Jump to: