Pking-Revolution 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pking-Revolution Forums

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Jordan's mod app
Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:52 pm by Pyro Zerk

» GLITCH: Corp and Torm
Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:11 pm by Pyro Zerk

» Any of u guys play this sexy game?
Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:56 pm by Pyro Zerk

» Fury Fart Moderator Apllication!
Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:54 pm by Pyro Zerk

» Guide for Client
Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:28 pm by Pyro Zerk

» TFC (The Fallen Clan)
Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:01 pm by Pyro Zerk

» ~Pyro Zerk Application For Staff~
Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:55 pm by Pyro Zerk

» +=+=+=IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF OUR STAFF READ THIS!+=+=+=
Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:54 pm by unfair

» Chester Staff App
Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:19 am by chester

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Doormcburger

Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod! Empty
PostSubject: Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod!   Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Hello, Doormcburger here. I'm sure you might know me from the game. I play as much as I can, but that is not why I want to be a hidden mod. I want to be a hidden mod for a few reasons. One is that I really like this server, and I hate to see it fill up with rule breakers. I have seen many times where there have been people bug abusing, swearing abusively, and many other not cool things. I myself found a glitch once, but I reported it to a mod immediately, and I believe it is going to be removed ASAP.

Another reason I think I should be a hidden moderator is because I know how rulebreakers work. They are all nice and perfect when mods, admins, and the owner is around. But they really break the rules harshly when they aren't around. If I am a hidden Mod, I play enough where I can catch almost any rule breaker and get them out of the game as quickly as possible and make the game more enjoyable.

My third reason I should be a [hidden] mod is that I always follow the rules and treat other players with respect. I'm not saying i've never had any fights, but I NEVER have started any. I have been chosen as a player-moderator on Runescape, and almost every other private server I've played that has a staff. I also think that as soon as you think I have broken a rule or done something to why I shouldn't be a mod anymore, please demote me as soon as possible. (If I become one)

My final reason is that I always remind people of rules and tell them when they are breaking them. I help new players out and I advertise this server. I got 13 people to join so far, but I think a lot of them may have quit. Whenever someone breaks a rule, I try to get them punished, but if I become a Mod, I won't need to try, I will just get them punished.

Well that is my hidden mod application. I hope you at least consider this before saying no, but if you don't I kind of understand. I also am not an extremely strict person, so I will always give warnings before punishment, and I won't ban or mute for simple offenses like minor swearing, unless it continues to happen. Please consider this as I spent a long time thinking and writing it. Thanks!

---Doormcburger Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: reply   Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:48 pm

First Of all i would like to thank you for the Information that you provided alot of people just say hey i want mod please chose me u proved easons ect... i appreciate that.. thats cool i wont tell you if u got accipted or not because what would be the reason of hidden right? any way it's currently pending thanks for applying

Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod! Naruto
Back to top Go down
https://pking-revolution508.forumotion.net
unfair
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod!   Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:14 pm

very nice! i think you took alot of effort and time into this chances are you probly will be hiddden mod this is great apply & i see you on all the time like "all the time" probly on like at least 3 hours a day so thanks for dedication!
Back to top Go down
black

PostSubject: Re: Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod!   Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod! EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:28 pm

hope you get mod one day Very Happy best of luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod!   Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod! Empty

Back to top Go down

Doormcburger - Elect for hidden Mod!
Page 1 of 1