Pking-Revolution 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pking-Revolution Forums

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Jordan's mod app
Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:52 pm by Pyro Zerk

» GLITCH: Corp and Torm
Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:11 pm by Pyro Zerk

» Any of u guys play this sexy game?
Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:56 pm by Pyro Zerk

» Fury Fart Moderator Apllication!
Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:54 pm by Pyro Zerk

» Guide for Client
Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:28 pm by Pyro Zerk

» TFC (The Fallen Clan)
Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:01 pm by Pyro Zerk

» ~Pyro Zerk Application For Staff~
Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:55 pm by Pyro Zerk

» +=+=+=IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF OUR STAFF READ THIS!+=+=+=
Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:54 pm by unfair

» Chester Staff App
Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:19 am by chester

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
we eat bk

Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER Empty
PostSubject: Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER   Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Hello, im here to make the annoucement the the server will be down for uo to 40mins MAX!! today
I'm also sorry to say the server will be down for maybe 5 hours tomarrow. (WE ARE GOING ON A FAMILY TRIP TO ILLINEOS) we are VVERRRYY!@@ sorry. if we stop by Mcdonalds well turn on for 3 mins Smile

Thank you very much for your time of reading this post this is a 24/7 but dedis impossible on the road. once again id like to say sorry.

P.S. join my clan -CLAN BK- look around on the forums maybe you will find it and apply. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
steven

steven

Location : _,,,,,_....I.... .........,,_i\_____ (_.-|o|_____|-..._____))¯¯¯ ¯ /_/{ ||#||=,,-,,=/;, ;, ;, ; ,;' `/_/```\__\ T-boi's Lancer

PostSubject: ...........   Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:34 am

so when u reach destination server will go up?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ok   Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:38 pm

ummmmmm when u say this? what are the dates? lol i i dont know when like sunday?? ect..
Back to top Go down
https://pking-revolution508.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER   Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER Empty

Back to top Go down

Server DELAY. IMPORTANT IF YOU LIKE TEH SERVER
Page 1 of 1