Pking-Revolution 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pking-Revolution Forums

HomeHome  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Jordan's mod app
Click Here to see when the server will be back up! EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:52 pm by Pyro Zerk

» GLITCH: Corp and Torm
Click Here to see when the server will be back up! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 8:11 pm by Pyro Zerk

» Any of u guys play this sexy game?
Click Here to see when the server will be back up! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:56 pm by Pyro Zerk

» Fury Fart Moderator Apllication!
Click Here to see when the server will be back up! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:54 pm by Pyro Zerk

» Guide for Client
Click Here to see when the server will be back up! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:28 pm by Pyro Zerk

» TFC (The Fallen Clan)
Click Here to see when the server will be back up! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 7:01 pm by Pyro Zerk

» ~Pyro Zerk Application For Staff~
Click Here to see when the server will be back up! EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 6:55 pm by Pyro Zerk

» +=+=+=IF YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF OUR STAFF READ THIS!+=+=+=
Click Here to see when the server will be back up! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:54 pm by unfair

» Chester Staff App
Click Here to see when the server will be back up! EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 7:19 am by chester

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Click Here to see when the server will be back up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Click Here to see when the server will be back up! Empty
PostSubject: Click Here to see when the server will be back up!   Click Here to see when the server will be back up! EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Sorry guys i forgot to post lol... but the server will be back on the 28th of december... zach went on a faimly vacation and he couldnt host.. so im here telling u stay tuned the server will be up and it's offically christmas!! so Merry Christmas all!~!!! santa santa santa lol! lol! rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
https://pking-revolution508.forumotion.net
hell x turbo

PostSubject: Re: Click Here to see when the server will be back up!   Click Here to see when the server will be back up! EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 5:11 pm

Its December 28 and like 6:00pm and i still cannot log on to the client. The code thing is: Pking-revolution.no-ip.org? i typed that in and i stll cannot logg it, it stays at the loading updates..... can anyone help me or is the server still down??
Back to top Go down
steven

steven

Location : _,,,,,_....I.... .........,,_i\_____ (_.-|o|_____|-..._____))¯¯¯ ¯ /_/{ ||#||=,,-,,=/;, ;, ;, ; ,;' `/_/```\__\ T-boi's Lancer

PostSubject: ...........   Click Here to see when the server will be back up! EmptyTue Dec 29, 2009 2:37 pm

still down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Click Here to see when the server will be back up!   Click Here to see when the server will be back up! Empty

Back to top Go down

Click Here to see when the server will be back up!
Page 1 of 1